Feb

Mr Aziz

Kindly tell me which Hadith contains these words 'MY ISSA' which you 
have quoted below? Tell me the source of follwoing Hadith which you 
have quoted.

> <snip> Your visit is a
> must if you want to be an honest critic of Ahmadiyyat. The Prophet
> said,"Whem my Issa (AS) comes he will bring back the belief even if it has
> gone to far off stars". In just one hadith the Prophet called Issa (AS)
> nabi Allah four times. Wassalaam.
>
> On Fri, 5 Feb 1999, Umar Aadil Abdul Rahman McKloskey wrote:
>
> > There are two types of  prophethood.
> >
> > 1. To bring a message from Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
> >
> > 2. To remind people of a message from Allah, the Lord of the Worlds, that has been lost or changed by people.
> >
> > The first kind of prophet is a message-bearing prophet.
> >
> > The second kind of prophet is a non-message bearing prophet.
> >
> > When the Taurat was revealed to Musa (p.b.u.h.), it was not written down for 800 years! Nor, unlike the Holy Qur'an,  was it memorized by thousands of followers from the outset.
> >
> > Changes were frequently made in the Taurat, and portions were lost. This has been well-documented in the present day by Ahmad Deedat, the Jehovah's Witnesses, and many others. It was therefore necessary that non-message bearing prophets be frequently sent to remind the Yahudi of the message of the Taurat. Indeed, these changes were the reason why it was necessary for us to receive the Holy Qur'an.
> >
> > The incorruptible Message, the Holy Qur'an, has been both memorized and written down for over 14 centuries without error or omission.
> >
> > There is no need for a prophet to remind us of this
> > Message (the Holy Qur'an), because we already have it in its unchanging purity. We have an abundance of scholars to assist us in understanding it.
> >
> > The Holy Qur'an itself tells us that our religion is completed.
> >
> > Furthermore, Rasulullah (s.a.w.) promised us a reviver of religious sciences in each Islamic century. He said nothing about future prophets.
> > Neither Allah nor Rasulullah ever authorized any belief in any new prophets.
> >
> > Consequently, there is no need for a non-message bearing "prophet".
> >
> > Without the need for a non-message bearing prophet, what point is there in mirza's claim to non-message bearing prophethood?
> >
> > Unlike non-Muslims, we Muslims have no need of "new"  prophets, message-bearing or otherwise, for we have the unchanging and incorruptible Holy Qur'an and that is quite sufficient for any Muslim.
> >

--
http://alhafeez.org/rashid/
[Verily in the Remembrance of Allah do hearts find Peace.(alQuran)]
email:  rasye-@emirates.net.ae 
        rasyed5-@hotmail.com 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/qadianism