[qadianism] Re: The Finality of Prophethood - Guidance of the Messenger of Allah(SAW)
By Farhan Qureshi @yahoo.com
6:25am
Thu
11
Feb

Dear Irshad

You yourself have made ignorant and false accusations against the
Jama'ah-e-Ahmahiyya Wal Islam on you page. You claim to be a all
knowledgable "Imam"; yet the Qur'an says it is only those who ar
especially purified from Allah (swt) who comprehend the true Meaning
of the Qur'an. )ie. like the Messiah. I doubt you ar even a true Imam,
because he would not be wasting his time on the Internet, but praising
and prayer to Allah (swt) that he guide us all to the correct path. My
web-page was created for the purpose to guide others towards the false
behavior by Anti Ahmadis. But I would appreciate if you stop
terrorizing Ahmadi Muslims, and just pray for yourself and all you are
misguided. Insha'Allah Ta'alah, On Judgement Day We all shall indeed
find out!!! Ya Allahu Khair. 
Wassalaam, Allah Hafiz,
Farhan


---Irshad < irsha-@irshad.org > wrote:
>
> In the name of Allah(SWT) and may Peace and Blessing be upon
> Rasulollah(SAW).
> 
> > Ch. Muzafar Ah. Shiraz:
> >
> > Dear Mr. IrshadYou telling me about disgrace, huh? see what the
> > so called Muslim do in Pakistan and other Muslim country, is 
> > this not disgrace, and please dont tell me this is Politic.
> 
> I pray that Allah(SWT), in His infinite Mercy, bestows guidance 
> upon those people who commit sins out of ignorance or perform acts
> against the teachings of Allah(SWT) and His Last Prophet(SAW).
> 
> There are a few very troubling aspects of your EMail which I
> like to point out.  Sadly, this appears to be a trend among 
> every Ahmadi who has so far posted to this forum.
> 
> Dear brother, it is Islamically wrong to:
> 
>   1. Over-generalize: If a few people, in a country of millions, 
>      are committing sins, it is wrong to try to put blame on 
>      everyone or question their faith;
> 
>   2. Question the Belief of People without having investigated and
>      provided appropriate evidence: Calling over a billion people 
>      "so called Muslims" is inappropriate, when you can have no 
>      idea as to their belief and no evidence has been shown that
>      the belief of all of them is wrong;
> 
>   3. Change the Subject or argue with oneself: No one has even
>      suggested that those who have wronged themselves should not
>      repent for their sins.  The motive and logic behind your
>      outburst escapes me.
> 
> What is troubling is to see this, and worst, kind of attack on
> devote Muslims and Muslim scholars from ranking Qadianis on a 
> daily basis.  I am afraid that most Ahmadis have not yet felt
> neither the true spirit of Islam ("Peace"), nor are doing their
> best to support the phrase dejeur their leaders have recently
> adopted, "Love for All Hatred for None"!  We certainly have not
> seen any of this "love" on this forum or on MTA cable shows.
> 
> > And about Our Jamaat sites, well if you have also read the 
> > Message on the page, that they will come again InshAllah, but
> > I think you havent.
> 
> Actually, I have.  They have been posting the same notice for
> almost three months that they have been shut down, by the order 
> of the head Qadiani, Mirza Tahir Ahmad.
> 
> Brother, I suggest to you that, for a Mission which claims to
> represent "True Islam", has billions of dollars to burn every
> year, claims to have millions of energetic missionaries, and 
> is still paying for the sites that have been down for months,
> this is an unjustifiable position to be in.
> 
> Isn't another catch phrase of the Mission, "I shall take your 
> message to the four corners of the Globe"?! Well, internet is a
> very low cost media for reaching hundreds of millions of people
> world-wide.  It is unthinkable that the Mission, which until 
> recently was boasting about having so many sites dedicated to
> promoting Qadianism, shut down their sites within 24 hours and
> has kept them off-line for months!
> 
> Obviously, I reject the claims of the Mission to represent any
> part of Islam.  However, even Islamically, this is wrong.  Have
> the founders, due to their lack of knowledge, not heard the 
> Words of Allah(SWT):
> 
>   "And do not mix up the truth with the falsehood, nor hide 
>    the truth while you know (it)."
>        (Holy Quran, Al-Baghara, 2.42)
> 
> How can anyone take their claims of representing "True Islam"
> and "energetic and dedicated work", seriously, after such
> fiasco?!
> 
> > And about the young peoples, well guys like Mr. Farhan are the
> > Mujahid (soldiers) of our Jamaat, and we are proud to have 
> > young Mujahid like this, they will take the positions of Jamaat
> > later InshAllah.
> 
> I hope that, for their own sake, these young people prefer 
> Allah(SWT) and His Messenger(SAW) to such promises of worldly
> achievements and recognition, and will be able to distinguish
> clear evidence from deceptive arguments and earthly promises.
> 
> Sadly, it is also a common Christian missionary ploy to give 
> promises of promotions and personal glory to their young 
> followers.  Unfortunately, some of the young people fall victim
> to their own nafs (ego) and inexperience: instead of looking for
> the truth, they develop pride in having been given every little
> bit of recognition by the head Missionaries.  In effect, their 
> involvement in the Missionary work, becomes a vehicle to boast
> about their alleged accomplishments and claims of superiority 
> to others.  May Allah(SWT) guide them away from such blind and 
> destructive pride.
> 
> >> Irshad:
> >> I hope you and other elders of Qadiani Mission will clarify the
> >> matter and tell us the name of the people in Qadiani leadership
> >> who initially made such allegations.  Certainly, your so called
> >> khalifa is aware of everything, since he authorizes everything.
> >> Kindly, tell us if any of the Qadiani leaders are willing to
> >> stand up and take responsibility for what they have been saying
> >> for a hundred years.  It is ugly to hide behind people who do
> >> not know any better.
> 
> > Well they all said everything since 110 years, but when nobody
> > take the advantige of it then its their problems.we hide 
> > nothing everything is here, only your propaganda who make all
> > peoples sick is ugly.
> 
> I am afraid you have managed to post a message, while carefully
> avoiding the question and topic at hand.  Kindly, provide us with
> the names of all these leaders, with appropriate quotes and 
> references, who have been making such claims for 110 years.  If
> you are unable, I hope you or others will check with your leaders
> and bring such references and arguments very soon.  We are eager 
> to learn the about Ahmadiyyat from the writings of its founders
> and leaders, and not the unfounded claims of common people.
> 
> Thank you for your help.
> 
> Ultimate Success is with Allah(SWT) and may Peace and Blessing
> of Allah be upon His Last Prophet, Muhammad(SAW), his family,
> companions, and sincere followers till the Day of Judgment.
> 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/qadianism