[qadianism] Re: Refutation of Qadiani Quotes and Arguments - General Response
By aa3 @axe.humboldt.edu
5:27am
Wed
17
Feb

Mr. Irshad: I have mailed the materil today.
Your insistence on 'Ahmadis misreporting the writings of the past Muslim
ulema in understandable'. The current environment in which you reside is
nothing but falsehoods, fabrications and corruption. It is impossible for
you to imagine that there could be honest people also>> Abdul Aziz:

>>
>> When I was going to mail the material I promised to send you 
>> I got your comments on this web site. It shows that you have
>> all the four boks I referred to, i.e., Tahzeer an Naas, 
>> Alyawaqeet al Jawahar, Dafe al Wasawis. That is the only reason
>> I did not send you that material. If you still want the same 
>> material I shall be glad.
>
>Actually, my recollection is somewhat different.  Here is what
>you wrote in two different EMails last week:
>
>   "...you will get the material soon, may be by the end of 
>    this week..."
>
>   "...As to sending it to you, surely it is on the way..."
>
>I had also mentioned that I would be waiting for your package, 
>before I would provide a reply to your EMail on the Finality 
>of Prophethood.  Regardless, I hope we are past this confusion
>and delay. I have been patient this long, what is another week?
>
>Kindly rush me the original material; I'll gladly even pay for
>the shipping if that is a concern. I am interested to see this
>"special edition" you claim to have in your  possession.  As I
>mentioned, I also have requested the same from Pakistan.  There
>is nothing to worry about, we will, enshaAllah, get to the 
>bottom of this alleged "special edition" soon enough.
>
>For the record, as I previously mentioned, the opinion of the
>Scholars you mentioned, per my notes, are misrepresented by
>your "special edition" books.  They, in fact, definitely
>supported the Doctrine of the Finality of Prophethood.
>
>Finally, you mentioned you are not afraid of "talking with 
>Muslims".  Of course, neither you nor anyone else should be
>afraid of talking to us!  Everyone should know by now that
>we do not verbally abuse our opponents to score cheap points.
>That is unbecoming of those who believe, have confidence in
>their faith, or seek the Truth.  In fact, you will find such
>acts among politicians and misguided missionaries whose sole
>aim is to cause sectarianism, confusion, and hatred among the
>people.
>
>You can also be assured that you will not find among the 
>believers those who make accusations, without providing 
>supportive evidence.  Alhamdolellah, we know that we will be
>held accountable for everything we say and do.  We fear 
>Allah(SWT) and our discussion is only based on clear evidence
>and the totality of the evidence.
>
>Based on the exchanges between Muslims and Ahmadis on this
>forum, so far, this statement of the Ahmadis reminds me of how
>Mr. Clinton, in recent hearings, played with words to imply 
>what had not occurred.  The question I have for all the Qadiani
>writers is:
>
>  You say you are not afraid of "talking with Muslims".  But,
>  are you afraid to engage in a search for the Truth based on
>  evidence or is your faith so weak that does not allow such
>  a venue?  If you demand to present - and you have been allowed
>  to do so on this forum - each one of the so called "proofs"
>  provided to you by your leaders and request immediate answer,
>  why would you not extend the same courtesy to the questions 
>  and objections raised by the Muslims?  Certainly, this attitude
>  can not be mistaken by anyone for the sign that someone is 
>  forthcoming or dedicated to fairness and justice.
>
>  When you say, you are not afraid of talking to us, do you mean
>  you are not afraid of calling your opponents names, comparing 
>  those who have Submitted to Jews and Christians, abusing the 
>  scholars of Islam, putting forth forged ahadeeth, attributing
>  falsehood to Muslim scholars, taking liberties with the Word 
>  of Allah(SWT), diverting the discussion, repeating the same 
>  question dozens of times, accusing your opponents of being 
>  liars or satanic when unable to respond to a simple question,
>  refusing to even provide names and quotations from Ahmadi
>  books in support of your claims, ...?  This is something most
>  unbecoming and most unjust.
>
>If that is what is meant by "talking to Muslims", then I advise
>all those who approach these discussions with that mind-set that
>Allah(SWT) is ever aware of what they do and they will be held 
>accountable for their every word and action.  Those who have been
>mislead by the allures of this world will only then realize the
>true significance of the Words of Truth:
>
>   "How shall Allah Guide those who reject Faith after they
>    accepted it and bore witness that the Messenger was true
>    and that Clear Signs had come unto them? but Allah guides
>    not a people unjust."  (Holy Quran, Al-e-Imran, 3.86)
>
>I hope that we will see the birth of a more sincere attempt at
>engaging in equitable exchanges on this forum.  That is the only
>way those who are sincerely moved by the Love of Allah(SWT) and
>Rasulollah(SAW) can discover the Truth.
>
>Thank you.
>
>Ultimate Success is with Allah(SWT) and may Peace and Blessings
>of Allah be upon His Last Prophet, Muhammad(SAW), his family,
>companions, and sincere followers till the Day of Judgment.
>

Abdul Aziz
School of Business & Economics
Humboldt State University
 aa-@axe.humboldt.edu 


------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/qadianism