[qadianism] Lets read what the youngest Farhan answered
By Alladin Ahmad bin Abdul Jihad @geocities.com
10:37am
Thu
25
Feb

Assalaamu'alaikum wr. wb. 

It is not fair if you sent the email to me only. So I send this
email to other members also. 

I do not want to disgrace you. Why I used "the youngest 
Farhan," because you told your age. You seem, however, to
show indirectly "I am young, and you Mr. Rashid, Doctor, and
you Mr. Alladin, Master, but I can argue with you." I just 
warn you. 

Alhamdulillah, I got "answers" from you and explain why
you need study more. I hope your grandfather will join to this 
forum.  

Farhan Qureshi wrote:

> > Q1: I wonder you say "Ahmadiyya Wal Jama'ah Islam." Who taught you?
> Answer from Farhan: (nothing!)
> 
> Answer:
> I say Jama'ah -e- Ahmadiyya Wal Islam, because I believe and and have
> iman in that the Ahmadiyya Community of Islam is the true revival of
> the most perfect religion, Islam. If I am wrong prove me incorrect.

This is the biggest proof that you like to say arbitrary sentiment!
Alhamdulillah you said, "If I am wrong prove me incorrect".
InshaAllah, I am going to treat you from the subhat of Ahmadiyyat 
in other email. Step by step I am bringing you to the truth. Do 
not forget to forward my email to your grandfather. 

> > Q2: You gave misinterpretation about the messenger of Allah. But
> when I sent the articles "Great News for Ahmadis", you denied. Which
> verse are
> > you following Akhi Ahmadis? Answer from Farhan: (nothing!)
> 
> Answer
> First of all the Female which claimed to be Mahdi, is not Ahmadi, Nor
> has she to do with the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community. So I have no clue
> to what you are trying to prove. Please Explain.

Again and again your comment is arbitrary word. I understand 
because you are treated by Ahmadiyyat environment. If your 
environment treated you red color only, without any doubt, you 
recognize the red color only till adult. But If you study many 
color, then you will recognize other colors and are able to 
distinguish each colors. You asked me, "  I have no clue to 
what you are trying to prove", I do not believe that you do 
not know what I meant. You told to us that we should follow 
verses 40:34(in your Qur'an 40:35) and 7:35(in your Qur'an 
7:36) so that we follow Mirza. And I gave you a hint so that 
you read other verses why Allah said like that. Interestingly, 
you denied other ones who claim as Imam Mahdi and Promised 
Messiah Isa Ibnu Maryam althought you recognized those verses 
only. That is why you need study more to understand Al-Qur'an. 
If one (like you) uses verses of Al-Qur'an arbitralily and 
ignore other verses, then he will get many misunderstandings 
about Al-Qur'an itself. For example the following question.

> > Q3: You need study more, therefore I will give you a hint to study
> about the truth.Suppose there is a man who claim as muslim, and say to
> us that
> > "we do not neet pray and worship to Allah  because Allah Himself
> said:  '[Holly Qur'an] 107.004 So woe to the worshippers'." Then what
> do you
> > reply to him? Answer from Farhan: (nothing!)
> 
> Answer
> I would ask the Muslim or Muslimah to give proof from Hadith, and
> Qur'an where is says that it is not obligatory to read Salat or or
> worship you creator. If you are knowledgable it continuesly states in
> the Qur'an Worship you Lord, allah (swt). If he denies then
> let Allah judge who iscorrect and who is not. Verily Allah (swt) is
> the best of Judges.

This is a proof that you do not read the verse directly! This 
is a proof that you need study more. If you open your Qur'an 
then you will understand EASILY! The answer is on the following 
verse 107.005. Do you know why I gave an example question like 
that? because I am going to treat you so that you should 
carefully to use verse for arguing. 

> > Do not be sad, because you have enough time to study the truth. I
> request you, think well before sending any email.
> 
> Answer
> Why be sad, when my name Farhan, itself means happiness in Arabic.
> That is if you know the language.
> 
> I have enough time for Islam, and to study the truth, but many of you
> were unable to answer to answer all my questions. please go to my page:

Good... Farhan, it is time for you to change your study system 
better than before. I already visited your grandfather's home 
page, but one thing, please tell your grandfather why he did 
not publish all of the books of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. Don't you 
have a question why? I want to know his reason, and tell him 
that I want to study from him about Ahmadiyyat. How one will 
convert to Ahmadiyyah without knowing the teaching of Mirza 
themselves.  

By the way, from now, I would like to send my posting about 
Ahmadiyyah. You can read easily. 

> http://al-islam.web-page.net
> Created with the help of Imam Maqbool Ahmed Qureshi,
> my grandfather
> 
> Was-salaamu `alaykum akhi,

Wa'alaikum salaam wr. wb.

> Farhan

Alladin Ahmad bin Abdul Jihad

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/qadianism