[qadianism] Re: The Finality of Prophethood - Guidance of the Messenger of Allah(SAW)
By Irshad @irshad.org
6:44am
Sat
27
Feb


May peace and blessings of Allah(SWT) be upon those who follow
Guidance.

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, Farhan Qureshi wrote:

> Dear Irshad
> 
> You yourself have made ignorant and false accusations
> against the Jama'ah-e-Ahmahiyya Wal Islam on you page.

Dear brother Farhan,

I believe we have already been over this in private EMail exchanges.

Everything on our site is backed with references: from Quran, hadeeth,
Muslim Scholars, or Qadiani sources.  We even provide accurate 
references.  As I have repeatedly stated, if you object to our 
translation of something, please point it out to us and we will 
gladly recheck our quote.  However, it is unfair, wrong, and 
unproductive to make vague accusations and slander, without cause.

You recently mentioned that you can not read Urdu!  I wonder, then,
what basis do you feel to have for making the allegations you have
routinely levied against those who have quoted the books of Qadiani
founders and leaders?!  Are your objections any thing more than what 
can be expected from those who have been tricked and programmed to 
blindly hate and mistrust the believers?  Brother, this kind of behavior,
so commonly exhibited by many Ahmadis, is cult-like and is disliked by
Allah(SWT).  Please be on guard against Shaitan and its tricks.

> You claim to be a all knowledgable "Imam"; 

Did I claim to be an "all knowledgeable" anything?!!!

> yet the Qur'an says it is only those who ar
> especially purified from Allah (swt) who comprehend the true Meaning
> of the Qur'an. )ie. like the Messiah.

Obviously, you misunderstand.  The religion of Allah(SWT) is for 
all mankind and the holy Quran, itself, bears witness that its
message is clear.  However, that is a different topic...

I have been repeatedly asking for you and other Ahmadis to share
with us this wisdom of your "messiah" to no avail!  Since
you believe that I, Muslim Scholars, and other believers can not 
understand the holy Quran, is it reasonable for us to accept the 
personal opinion that you and other Qadianis have been posting on 
this forum?

This is exactly what I have been saying: please bring the arguments
and proofs of your founders and leaders, not those that also 
contradict what they themselves have claimed.  It is interesting to
note that most of what Qadianis have been using for the last few
years are arguments used by the followers of Baha'ullah and Rashid
Khalifa!  They even contradict what the Qadiani leaders and founders
have written!

Anyhow, I hope we will begin to see you produce some evidence from 
your "messiah", in support of your various arguments.

> I doubt you ar even a true Imam,
> because he would not be wasting his time on the Internet, but praising
> and prayer to Allah (swt) that he guide us all to the correct path. 

Once more, your statement is inaccurate.  I am a followers of the 
sunnah of Rasulollah(SAW) and he conducted a normal life and even
performed jihad against the unbelievers.  He(SAW) did not lock 
himself in a room praying that people should find guidance; I 
follow Allah(SWT) and His Messenger(SAW).

However, dear Farhan, since you hold such a standard for me, what 
about your so called "messiah"?  What would you have 
expected him to do?  Please read:

 "Moulvi Rahim Bux Saheb resident of Talaundi, District 
 Gurdaspur, informed me in writing that when hazrat 
 Promised Messiah (Mirza) went to Amristar to visit the
 printing of Baraheen-e-Ahmadiyyah, after seeing the 
 printing, he (Mirza) asked: 'Moulvi Rahim Bux, come, 
 let's go for a walk.' 

 'While he was strolling in the garden, this humble self 
 submitted: 'Hazrat, while you are busy yourself in a 
 stroll, Allah's saints busy themselves day and night in
 prayers.' 

 'He replied: 'Saints are of two types: the painstaking 
 like Hazrat Baba Fareed Shakargunj and the God-inspired
 such as Abul Hassan Kharqani, Muhammad Akram Multani, 
 and Mujaddid Alf-e-Shani, etc. Saints of the second type
 are of a higher rank. Allah talks to them abundantly; 
 and I am of those.' At that time, he had claimed to be
 only inspired by God."
 (Seerat-ul-Mahdi, Vol. 3, P. 214; by Mirza Bashir Ahmad)

 More at: http://www.irshad.org/idara/qadiani/mgknwisl.htm

What do you think of him now?

> My
> web-page was created for the purpose to guide others towards the false
> behavior by Anti Ahmadis. But I would appreciate if you stop
> terrorizing Ahmadi Muslims...

The purpose of our web site is to spread the Truth, invite those
who have been misguided back to Islam, expose the falsehood of the
Qadiani Mission and its practice of dividing people, spreading
hatred, and causing blind sectarianism.

I am glad that the truths on our web site may have "terrorized"
some people.  The holy Quran also wants the believers to feel fear
in their hearts.  All Qadianis should also feel fear, when they
read the evidence on our pages.  As Allah(SWT) said:

  "As for those who divide their religion and break up into 
   sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: their affair is 
   with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that 
   they did."  (holy Quran, Al-Anaam, 6.159)

Ahmadis should fear Allah(SWT), since they are knowingly ignoring 
His order.  Remember also:

  "O you who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the messenger, and
   make not vain your deeds!"  (Holy Quran, Muhammad, 47.33)

  Prophet(SAW) has said:
  "The chain of Messengers and Prophets has come to an end. 
  There shall be no Messenger nor Prophet after me."
          (Tirmidhi, Musnad Ahmad, Anas bin Malik)

Qadianis should indeed be terrorized by the truths on our site. 
When it comes down to it, their response to all our original 
articles quoting the Clear Words of Allah(SWT) and His 
Messenger(SAW) has, in effect been, 

  "forget those things, let me give you my (baseless) 
  interpretation of otherhadeeth, or let me put forth this (false)
  hadeeth or the (misquoted ) opinion of a scholar!"

May all Ahamdis TRULY feel fear of Allah(SWT) in their hearts.. 
Only then, they would be able to break free from this unrighteous
Mission they have been born into.  Ameen.

Allah(SWT) guides those who truly seek Guidance.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/qadianism