The followers of Mirza Ghulam Qadiani refer to themselves as “Ahmadi Muslims” and pretend to belong to the Sunni school of thought (individuals who follow the example and teachings of Prophet Muhammad). They approach individuals, who have never heard of Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat), and, relying on their financial and political resources and baseless missionary arguments, try to convert Muslims into Qadianism.
They try to acquire new members by relying on traditional missionary techniques:
- Misrepresenting the holy Quran, hadith, Muslim scholars, and historical records;
- Attempting to discredit devote Muslims and alienating their victims from the ummah;
- Preaching the appealing message of Islam at a ritualistic level;
- Misleading those who have not heard of Islam or Mirza Ghulam Qadiani;
- Confusing those with a very elementary knowledge of Islam;
- Building prayer halls, schools, and missionary houses to earn the trust of the needy.
They recruit new missionaries by:
- Bribing and buying the services of officials;
- Offering financial and material incentive to weak individuals;
- Funding the work and life of missionary workers in the West.
Followers of other faiths, after having unsuccessfully attempted the missionary method of attacking the Muslims, seem to have abandoned their ways and be now supporting the Qadianis (Ahmadis) with their work! Why would they feel so strong about supporting these “self-professed Muslims”?
Naturally, except for the elite in the Qadiani (Ahmadiyya) Mission and those who follow the cult in way of loyalty to the way of their fathers, not too many individuals are aware of the core doctrine of Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat). For over a century now, the Qadianis (Ahmadis) have refused to make a complete translation of their books available in other languages. While they boast about having distributed their false translation of the holy Quran in dozens of languages, they have refused to translate the writings of their own founder in any other language (original writings are mostly in Urdu, Persian, and Arabic)! What are they hiding?
The enemies of Islam and the modern colonialists trying to enslave the Ummah are afraid of the resurgence of Islam; they fear the unity of Muslims and their spirit of Jihad. They know too well that a Muslims converted to Qadianism (Ahmadiyyat) is a blindly obedient person who will never move against the will of his/her masters. These unbelievers will stoop to anything to achieve their goal and certainly have no qualms about condemning many souls to hell, in the process.
Every Muslim should strive very hard to spread the true word of Islam and to expose the hypocrisy of the Ahmadiyya Mission Against Islam.