(In light of his own Writings)
It is those who believe not in the Signs of Allah, that forge falsehood: it is they who lie!
Who doth more wrong than such as forge a lie against Allah, or deny His Signs? But never will prosper those who sin.
Ascribing false things to me(SAW) is not like ascribing false things to anyone else. Whosoever tells a lie against me intentionally then surely let him occupy his seat in Hell-Fire.
- “Telling a lie is not the lesser evil than to be an apostate.”
(Supplement Footnote of Tufa-Gaulroaya, P. 19; Arbain, No. 3, P. 24)
- “If someone is proven a liar; he also becomes unreliable in other affairs.”
(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 23, P. 231; Chashma-e-Mua’arfat, P. 222)
Now, let’s look at a small sampling of the lies Mirza Ghulam forged against Allah(SWT), during his later years. Mirza fabricated these statements to impress ignorant people and trick them into accepting his blasphemous claims:
- “God, in the Holy Quran, has declared worshipping Jesus a great act of mischief. It is also foretold that the plague and earth-quakes, etc. will occur when worshipping of Jesus becomes rampant. God has clarified that in the last era, all the horrible incidents on the sky and earth will appear only due to one reason: that is worshipping of Jesus.”
(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 22, P. 498-499; Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, P. 64)
Does any Qadiani care to point out the verse in the holy Quran where this is mentioned?
- “Naturally, the prophecies of the Holy Quran and Hadith, in which it was revealed that the Promised Messiah will be prosecuted by the Muslim scholars, must come to pass. They will declare him an unbeliever.”
(Roohany Khazaen, Vol.17, P. 404; Arbaine, No. 3, P. 25)
Would any Qadiani like to tell us where in Quran this fact is disclosed?
- “The Quran mentions the names of three cities with great respect: Mecca, Medina, and Qadian.”
(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 3, P. 140, footnote; Footnote of Izala-ul-Autham, P. 34/77)
Has anyone seen a mention of the city of Qadian in the Holy Quran?
- “Look at what God has said so clearly in the noble Quran” ‘No greater transgressor will be found than one who invents lies against me. And I shall destroy the liar soon and I shall not allow him time.”
(Tadhkirat-ush-Shahadatain, P. 34)
This lie was intended to suggest that since he (Mirza) had not been promptly stricken dead, he must have been truthful in his claim! There is no such a verse in the holy Quran!
- “The Prophet of Allah was asked about the Day of Resurrection: when will it occur? He replied: ‘Doomsday will occur within a hundred years for all the sons of Adam’.”
(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 3, P. 227); Izalat-ul-Auham, P. 252/253/257/104)
There has never been any such saying. Mirza tried to explain his false prophecies by falsely suggesting that even our Prophet(SAW) had made mistakes in his prophecies!
- “It is mentioned in the True Traditions that the Promised Messiah will appear at the beginning of a century and will be a renewer for the fourteenth century.”
(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 21, P. 359; Abrahim-Ahmadiyya, P. 188)
Absolutely Not! This was fabricated by Mirza to claim he was the Promised Messiah.
- “After all, when God and His Apostle (Muhammad(SAW)) and all the Prophets have declared the supremacy of the second Messiah (Mirza) of this period due to his great achievements; then, it is a satanic act to question me ‘Why do you proclaim yourself superior to the first Messiah, the son of Mary?’.”
(Haqiqat-ul-Wahi, Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 22, P. 159)
Has anyone seen a Hadith where this is confirmed?
- “In the books of hadith – Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim Sharif, Dani-Ail’s – and in the Holy Bible, where ever there is a description of me, the word “prophet” is written by my name.”
(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 17, P.413; Arbaine, No. 3, P. 30)
Would someone please point out to use where the name of Mirza Ghulam is mentioned in these books?
- “Since the very beginning, the Holy prophets of God warned people that the denial of Mehdi’s signs will cause this sign of lamentation on the sky.”
(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 17, P. 151; Tufa-ul-Gaularwia, P. 62)
Certainly there is no such warning either in The Holy Quran nor Authentic Hadith. Mirza was trying to capitalize on a solar-eclipse and claim it a sign of his prophethood!
- “If one has to refer to a Hadith, more importance should be placed on those Hadiths that are more authentic. For example the Hadiths of Bukhari Sharif which foretell of some caliphs of the last era; particularly, the caliph about whom Bukhari narrates a voice for his ratification will be heard from the sky stating: ‘This is Mehdi, the caliph of Allah’. Now, think how accurate this Hadith is, since it appears in a book most accurate, after the Holy Quran.”
(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 6, P. 337; Shahadat-ul-Quran)
There is absolutely no such hadith in Sahih Bukhari Sharif books.
- “The Apostle of God, peace be upon him, said: ‘when an epidemic afflicts any town, its inhabitants should leave the town at once, otherwise they will be among those who do battle against God.'”
(Al-Hakam, August 24, 1907)
After over 100 years, no one has been able to find this hadith! It does not exist.
After all these blatant lies against Allah(SWT) and Prophet(SAW), noone should have any doubt that Mirza Ghulam and his associates were engaged in creating and propagating Kofr in the name of Islam.
Undoubtedly, this is the unfortunate end of those who invent and spread falsehood to hinder men from Islam:
Who doth more wrong than those who invent a lie against Allah? They will be turned back to the presence of their Lord, and the witnesses will say, “These are the ones who lied against their Lord! Behold! the Curse of Allah is on those who do wrong!-
Those who would hinder (men) from the path of Allah and would seek in it something crooked: these were they who denied the Hereafter!”
They will in no wise frustrate (His design) on earth, nor have they protectors besides Allah! Their penalty will be doubled! They lost the power to hear, and they did not see!